Description: Cabrera Services Inc., a growing radiological and environmental remediation company, is seeking an experienced business development professional responsible for business development efforts for Cabrera’s federal government and commercial clients nationwide. The successful candidate will lead sales and marketing efforts to identify new clients and opportunities for Cabrera’s scope of services in the federal and commercial marketplace. The candidate will work collaboratively with other Cabrera business development and operations management personnel.
Requirements: The successful candidate must be capable of developing new business and originating successful capture strategies for these business opportunities, increasing regional sales and have the ability to close new work. Candidate must possess strong writing skills and proposal writing experience is preferred. Experience and proven track record in industrial or environmental marketing and or selling is a must. Travel will be required as necessary to develop business and foster client relationships.
Position duties and requirements include:
- Identifying and capturing new clients and opportunities for federal government and commercial clients; developing and maintaining long-lasting and meaningful relationships with clients and industry teaming partners;
- Supporting regional marketing and sales of various environmental, consulting and radiological projects/programs, teaming partnerships and client engagement activities;
- Monitoring market conditions, innovations, trends, competitors’ performance, pricing and sales strategies to maximize competitive stance;
- Lead/supports capture teams in pursuit planning, marketing efforts, development of win themes, and preparation of compelling proposals, presentations, and marketing materials;
- Arrange and lead company services and capabilities presentations and attend technical seminars and industry events; and,
- Maintain client contacts and opportunities within internal CRM database.
- Ability to be based in Buffalo NY area a plus.
Qualifications: Proven track record of selling/marketing environmental, radiological or industrial services or products and maintaining client relationships. Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable in leveraging multiple relationships within prospective clients’ organizations to win new work. Bachelor’s degree in or equivalent experience in engineering, geology, business finance, marketing or similar field is required. 5+ years relevant experience marketing/selling to government or industrial clients.
Benefits: Cabrera offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, flexible spending and 401(k). Pre-employment drug and background screening are required for all positions.
Forward resume with salary history to email@example.com.
Cabrera Services is and EOE, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.